We typically will exclude the Rules committees where the action is the procedural referral of a bill to a subject matter committee.
Articles in this section
- When and How to Use the Analytic Tools
- Is the Legislative Outlook (forecast) updated as the bill advances through the legislative process?
- What is the accuracy rate of Legislative Outlook?
- What does high, medium, and low icons represent on Legislative Outlook?
- How does the forecasting element work in Legislative Outlook?
- What is the new “Historic Passage Rate” that is now displayed with the expanded view of Legislative Outlook?
- Are there any committees that are excluded from the forecast if a bill gets assigned there first?
- Will Legislative Outlook be accessible from my email alerts?
- Will this content be archived?
- If a bill is sponsored by a Committee or the Office of the Governor, will we generate the prognosis for that bill?