Your Legislative Dashboard (located within Tracking Dashboard) is a visual snapshot of the measures you are tracking. Legislative Dashboard allows you to share a high-level overview with your stakeholders, and drill down into the legislation you are monitoring by state, issue or legislative stage.
To begin using your Legislative Dashboard, navigate to Tracking Dashboard from the top left of your State Net tool bar.
The default view is List view. Toggle over to Visualize view.
Visualize view gives you a snapshot of the bills you are tracking so you can quickly analyze legislative activity by region, legislative stage, category, or hearing date. Interactive pods allow you continuously refine your Dashboard and legislative Reports. Also, you can use this tool to share a high level overview of the legislation you are tracking, customized to your specific needs.
The Four Interactive Pods:
- Hearing Calendar Pod: Floor calendars and future committee hearing dates for your tracked bills.
- Legislative Status Pod: Summary of the legislative stage and disposition of the legislation you are
- Stage: Introduced, Passed 1st Committee, Passed 1st Chamber
- Disposition: Pending, To Governor, Enacted/Adopted, Failed
- Customer Issues Pod: Breakdown of how your bills are categorized (headings/tags).
- Jurisdiction Pod: Provides an overview of states considering legislation you are tracking.