1. On the homepage, select the status report tab. In the drop down, select the content type you would like to create a status report for.
2. On the status report page, scroll down to the custom display section. Select create new template.
3. The Create New Report Template pop-up will display.
4. Insert the following information that relates to your template: Template Name, Header Logo, Header Note, and Footer Text. Lastly, drag all the bill, status, or client information fields which you would like to display in your report to the "Chosen Display Fields" box.
*Note: Files attached in "Add Header Logo" must not be larger than the following dimensions: Width: 990 PX, Height: 180 PX. In addition, .PNG files are recommended for logos and .JPG are recommended for photo attachments.
5. After all fields are completed, click the "Preview" button to preview your report template.
6. After previewing your report, click the "Save" button to save the report template.
7. After saving the report template, it will now display under the "Choose Saved Template" option.